Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring

I was going to write this post yesterday but my Internet was down for several hours and I didn't get to it. But the pictures were yesterday's pictures. Spring is just starting here in semi-rural Pennsylvania. We had a very mild Winter, and we are getting an early Spring.


 The crocus are out and they are blooming. My daffodils are starting to show buds, but I've seen some already in bloom in other people's yards in Macungie Borough.
But these daffodils are just beginning to get their buds. Pretty soon my front yard will be full of blooming bulbs. It doesn't look like much the rest of the year, but it is very pretty in the Spring.

We planted a bunch of stuff last fall, and depending on what comes up, I might actually have a garden all Summer. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely crocuses. I think my daffodils are frustrated at the lack of rain. Since the initial bloom, many of the buds are failing to open.

    ReplyDelete