Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Cane is Everywhere

Normally the can lives next to my bed. It has sat there, just in case, for the last two years. I might have used it once or twice, especially in the middle of the night.

Until yesterday. I've been having leg problems for a few weeks. The left leg has felt weak, but the last couple of days has been worse. I think it is weather related, at least in part. I think the fact that I have not been able to do my physical therapy exercises is also part of the problem. Still now I don't go anywhere without the cane.

It is everywhere...


5 comments:

  1. Stay strong, Stella.

    Also, I notice the quilt in one of the pictures. The colors in the center block perfectly complement the border. I think I have that same border; I bought it thinking it might be a good backing for a project, but it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella, I hope the spring brings you some relief. I always seem to appreciate water exercise (or just water relaxation!)when I get too sore to move on the land. That pesky gravity disappears and moving seems so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stella, I hope your leg gets better soon and that that cane can be put back in is old place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also am hoping that warm weather brings you some relief Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better soon, Stella! And using the cane is better than risking falling. Glad you are smart to use it! Cane't live with 'm and cane't live without them!

    ReplyDelete